X-ray FilmA Walsh Imaging provides chiropractic, medical, orthopedic, podiatry, and veterinary facilities throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania with X-ray Film. Our long standing dealerships with today's most prominent X-ray Film manufacturers and distributors enables us to offer an extensive line of X-ray Film at extremely competitive pricing.
- Green X-ray FilmHigh contrast, high resolution, orthochromatic X-ray Film for use with green emitting rare earth x-ray screens. Our green sensitive, wide latitude X-ray Film offers you fine grain and high contrast. The high contrast of green enhances image sharpness with high resolution for general radiography and special purposes.Download Product PDF
- Blue X-ray FilmHigh contrast, blue sensitive X-ray Film for use with blue emitting intensifying x-ray screens. Blue X-ray Film is ideally suited for use in general radiography procedures with calcium tungstate intensifying screens. The low base plus fog and evenly dispersed silver halide crystals provides excellent high contrast and fine structured imaging.Download Product PDF
- Half Speed X-ray FilmHalf speed X-ray Film is ideally a high contrast, half speed X-ray Film that renders exceptional clarity and can be used with all examinations. The emulsion of Half speed X-ray Film is coated on a 7-mil, blue tinted polyester base, and has a protective coat to provide maximum protection from scratches and abrasions.Download Product PDF
- Duplicating X-ray FilmHigh fidelity, blue base duplicating X-ray Film can be used with all types of film duplicators. Duplicating X-ray Film is a high fidelity film that is designed for use with U.V. and white light sources. The emulsion is formulated to produce high quality x-ray duplicates by using an antihalation opposing side coating and a wide range of density capabilities.Download Product PDF
- Laser X-ray FilmLaser Imaging Film is a high resolution, black and white, photothermographic x-ray film suitable for continuous tone medical imaging. This x-ray film provides excellent diagnostic visualization of fine detail, sharp image rendition, and a cool image tone.Download Product PDF
- Kodak Min-R X-ray FilmA revolutionary mammography x-ray screen film system from Eastman Kodak, which won a prestigious 2004 "R&D 100" award that recognized the 100 most technologically significant products introduced over the past year. Kodak is specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing intelligent x-ray imaging products from analog to digital.Download Product PDF