CR Digital VeterinaryA Walsh Imaging provides veterinary facilities throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania with CR Digital Veterinary solutions. We recommend CR Digital Veterinary solutions by Agfa, All Pro, FujiFilm, Konica Minolta and other prominent CR Digital Veterinary manufacturers.
- Agfa CR 30-XThe Agfa CR 30-X is a compact and convenient CR Digital Veterinary solution. The Agfa CR 30-X CR is easy to install, use and maintain and provides seamless integration, from x-ray exposure to print or softcopy. Flexible and robust, the Agfa CR 30-X CR uses proven technologies to ensure uncompromising and consistent image quality.Download Product PDF
- All Pro ScanX 12 PortableThe Allpro ScanX 12 Portable is equine's first affordable CR Digital Veterinary solution that you can take with you. View detail rich x-rays on your laptop in just 35 seconds and make a diagnosis on the spot, to share with your client, anywhere, anytime without ever having to process film or return for retakes.Download Product PDF
- All Pro ScanX 14The All Pro ScanX 14 is an innovated CR Digital Veterinary solution. The All Pro ScanX 14 is engineered to rapidly produce diagnostic quality x-ray films that are ready for viewing in 55 seconds. In fact, with NEW In-Line Erase the All Pro ScanX 14 enables you to scan and erase in one continuous cycle, within the same 55 seconds.Download Product PDF
- FujiFilm FCR PrimaThe FujiFilm FCR Prima CR Digital Veterinary solution is a simple reader unit with proven x-ray film image quality and product durability. The FujiFilm FCR Prima is ideal for low volume veterinary offices that desire to upgrade to digital technology. It is one of the most compact and lightweight CR Digital Veterinary reader units on the market.Download Product PDF
- FujiFilm XC-2 & XL-2Don't compromise x-ray film image quality! With throughput speeds of up to 72 images per hour, the FujiFilm FCR XC-2 is an ideal CR Digital Veterinary solution for lower volume or off site locations. With throughput speeds of up to 94 images per hour, the FujiFilm FCR XL-2 is an ideal CR Digital Veterinary solution for higher volume environments.Download Product PDF
- Konica Minolta ImagePilotThe Konica Minolta ImagePilot CR Digital Veterinary solution includes: CR Console + Clinical Review + Image Storage. The Konica ImagePilot is an all-in-one CR Digital Veterinary solution that simplifies digital radiography by combining these functions into one consistent, user friendly interface. Download Product PDF
- Konica Minolta Nano-PThe Konica Minolta Regius Nano-P is a high performing dependable CR Digital Veterinary solution in a compact size. Processing 60 14x17 plates per hour, this CR Digital Veterinary solution allows you to take care of more patients in less time. Featuring CS-2 intelligent control station software with auto recognition and self learning capabilities.Download Product PDF